Our Vision and Values
At Drew, there is a shared commitment to the development of children as people who contribute to our school community and to society as a whole - as per our motto, ‘Learning today for tomorrow’s world’.
As the hub of our community, we strive to instil a desire for lifelong learning. Together we work hard to accumulate the skills and knowledge that equip us to be leading participants in an ever-changing world.
Our vision is to:
- provide a safe and secure environment where all children can thrive and be happy;
- to embed our core values in everything we do -
Learn with Others
Make the Right Choice
- create opportunities for all to become life-long learners through a varied and rich curriculum;
- to build an active partnership with our parents/carers and community;
- to instil a belief that they can aspire to be successful individuals.