We are aware that family life can be both challenging and difficult and therefore offer support, guidance and advice to parents and carers to help them do their best.
We strive to build positive relationships with families through meetings and regular conversations.
The role of our Family Liaison Officer includes:
- Supporting parents on how to manage their children’s behaviour.
- Supporting parents with routines and boundaries within the school and home.
- Referring parents onto relevant parenting programmes.
- Delivering 1-1 sessions with children; raising self-esteem and confidence.
- Supporting parents on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assisting parents in completing school application forms.
Parents can make appointments with the Family Liaison Officer and discuss their current situation by telephoning our school office.